Well, I got my replacement phone today. It's working much better than the original. Typically on a return, they send ONLY the phone, without all the accessories. They sent me the retail box, with all the stuff in it, including the 8gb memory card. The return instructions say I should send back ONLY the phone.
So I call Verizon and check with them, and sure enough, they tell me I get to keep all the stuff that's in the box, and all I need to return is the faulty phone. WOO HOO!!! Spare memory card, spare charger, spare USB cable etc. WOO HOO!!!
But a bigger WOO HOO goes to the news I got earlier this week. Joe and I will be vacationing in Arizona in March!!!!! We haven't bought our plane tickets, but it looks like we will be able to do that this coming Friday (TERRI....I SAID FRIDAY!!!!)
I'm so excited to meet Terri...and almost as excited to meet Remo. (LOL) I for sure want to visit the Phoenix Zoo, and one of the days is going to be spent dropping off applications at the local police departments, but other than that, I don't know what I should go see. I'm going to have to count on Terri, Remo and anyone else who may have visited the Phoenix area for suggestions. I'm soooooooooooooo excited and can't wait to get on that plane!!!
Joe and I have never really had a vacation. We've taken a weekend trip here and there, or been to Nashville for a week while I was up there for training...but that sure doesn't count. It's going to be kind of nice to do the whole "touristy" thing. We were actually talking about the trip at dinner tonight. We talked about how many suitcases we are going to have to schlep, and how we have to get him a new gun case so he can pack the pistol. We talked about what we would have to put in carry on bags (my laptop being priority of course).
Speaking of baggage...damn the airlines have gotten pitiful. I was doing research on the cost of plane tickets, and while this trip is going to be a whole lot less expensive than I thought it would be, American Airlines wants to charge $15 per checked bag per person!!! EACH WAY!!!!! So the $377 cost of the tickets goes up to $437 by the time we both check our suitcases!!! And I'll bet I can't even take my Diet Pepsi on board the plane because of the liquid restrictions!!!!! Oh well...I'm STILL excited.
So does anyone have any suggestions on what I might want to see in Arizona so that I can get a head start and google it?????
Black Pipe Bar Shelf
7 years ago




3 comments:
Just Google Terri... you'll get great results. :)
I'm jealous... and can I just say you will fall in love with her!
I'm not sure if NWA or Southwest fly to and from for you.. but they don't charge for bags... worth looking into. Have a great trip Dawn :)
Oh, and WAY TO GO on the extra phone accessories!
It will depend on how long you will be here and what you guys want to see. You might want to consider sending some stuff UPS if it's cheaper and you know your ultimate destination. Let me know when you firm up the dates so I can make sure I take a couple days off.
Remo...looks like we might be there for your birthday. We're hoping for 3/9 thru 3/16, but I will let you know for sure when we get our tickets. As far as what we want to see....I DONT KNOW...THATS WHY I'M ASKING FOR SUGGESTIONS SILLY!!!!!
Ang...Southwest was ridiculously high when I checked them compared to what I found with AA, but when I am ready to book I am planning on checking them all AGAIN...and hoping for something even better!!!! As for Terri....I already love her!!!! :-)
Post a Comment