CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

What Do You Want To See???

So...my friend Ang wrote in her blog that she had read someone else's blog and found THIS.


Basically, ask me to take a picture of any aspect of my life that you're interested in or curious about. It can be anything from where I live, to my church, to my favorite shoes or foods...ANYTHING. Be creative with it!!! :-) I thought it would be fun.

I know I don't blog near as often as I should....but I really did think it would be fun. And since I don't have all too many followers, I might post a link to my Facebook page and see what comes about. Thanks Ang!!!

So...what do you all want to see?????

5 comments:

Dawn said...

OK...this came from Kat via Facebook:
Two things!! (can I do two?!) Number 1) Whatcha got in the driver side door slot/pocket/hole?! I know I stash some interesting and incriminating things in there! What abt you?? And Number 2) a picture of the makeup in ur purse RIGHT NOW! (make up bag, loose on bottom or purse, side pocket, none??)
I expect this to be UNFILTERED and UNSTAGED!! Lol!

Remo said...

Okay - I took a little cat nap so you better catch me while I'm woozy.

Show us your documentation LOL

Hey - I'm from Arizona.

Ang said...

Let's see your kitchen, no cleaning, just how it is on a daily basis!

Dawn said...

Wow Ang.....that's kinda harsh....I do have a husband who tends to forget where the dishwasher is and all....but OK...I will take the pic tonight as soon as I get home. Might not post it til later....but I will get it done.

Dawn said...

BTW.....I was kidding. Yes, he can be messy....but if its HIS fault, that's all that matters right???