It's pretty geeky when the excitement of your day comes from www.crackberry.com isn't it? I know, I know...some of you don't have a clue what crackberry.com is...and now think I'm some kind of addict right??? Well, no. It's a web site all about Blackberry phone devices. Kind of like Blackberry's Anonymous...only on Crackberry, they give updates about new devices coming out, application downloads available for your Blackberry etc.
As some of you know, I'm addicted to my Blackberry. It goes where I go, and I have it set up to receive emails on all of my email accounts, I have facebook loaded on it, and myspace has just partnered with them as well, so soon I won't have to go through my Blackberry browser to access myspace. I check my work emails on it, and basically just do EVERYTHING with my Blackberry.
There's been rumors brewing about a new Blackberry coming to Verizon that is supposed to rival the iPhone, called the BB Storm. It's supposed to have a full touchscreen with both Suretype (like the Pearl) and QWERTY keyboards, depending on if you are holding it portrait or landscape. The media capabilities are rumored to be phenomenal, and of course with it being on Verizon's network, call quality is bound to be awesome.
There have been pictures floating around on the web about what it might look like, but nothing official has been released by either RIM (Research In Motion, the maker of BB), or by Verizon. I've been drooling for MONTHS over something that I had no idea when I could have. I've been reading speculative reports about the features it's supposed to have, but most importantly, I'VE BEEN DYING TO HAVE THIS PHONE.
Just a few minutes ago, I went to crackberry.com and found BREAKING NEWS. They showed a picture of Verizon's press release announcing a big announcement on 9/15. It shows what appears to be stormy clouds and what also appears to be a fingerprint smudge on a screen. SURELY it's the announcement of a release date for the phone, which crackberry.com is guessing that it will be 11/1. It also said that Verizon is planning on launching a web page on Monday that will give details of the Storm. I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO GET TO SEE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE AND WHAT IT'S CAPABLE OF DOING, AND KNOW THAT IT'S REAL!!!!!!
What a week this is going to be!!!! Blackberry Storm announcement on Monday, BB10 finale on Tuesday!!!! And then 47 days to wait for my new phone!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!
LOL.....I just realized I could call it a BB week, and be excited over both at the same time with only one explanation!!! LMAO
Black Pipe Bar Shelf
6 years ago




3 comments:
LOL Dawn!
I love crackberry.com! blackberryforums.com is a good one too, if you are looking for help with something. I'm on AT&T though, so no Storm for me! I'd be excited too, if I were you!
WooHoo Dawn!! LOL as always, you crack me up! I still dont know my way around this blackberry, and am on Tmobile, so I don't suppose I will be in line with you for the new one. You go ahead and figure it all out for us and when I do get one... I will drive you nuts with questions!
Here's to a most wonderful BB week!
Ang, you need to message me your PIN so we can messenger talk!!! And yes, I have blackberryforums.com bookmarked. I've learned so many tips and tricks about things BB on those websites!!!!
Post a Comment