How would I spend $1,000 if I won a lottery? Good question. I think the very first thing I would do is buy the Blackberry that's coming out (if it wasn't out yet, I'd put the money off to the side and wait for it to be released).
Next, I would kidnap my husband and take a couple days off and go to Arizona. After the phone purchase, we wouldn't be able to stay more than a couple days....and a couple days is better than nothing, so off we'd go.
So what would YOU do if your scratch off was a winner?
Black Pipe Bar Shelf
6 years ago




4 comments:
Nice; a phone and vacation!
My gut would tell me to put it towards my credit card...
... then I would go shop for a Lens or two for my new camera!
I am to practical, and would either save it, or pay for my slab leak that is going to cost me $1000 today.
But then again, the mall would probably be calling my name, LOL.
hmmm... a grand just doesn't cover much ground anymore.. but, I would have to say I would use it to buy a new desk for my home office and a new swing set for the kiddos. If any $$$ were left after that I would use it for advertising costs for my business. Now... I am just have to win that money, lol!
(SIGH)
Renee you've depressed me with your practicality
:-)
Post a Comment