CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

50 Things About Me

  1. I'm really a Yankee
  2. My favorite color is blue
  3. My favorite number is 3
  4. I have 3 children and 2 stepchildren
  5. I despise stupid people, but realize that if it weren't for them, I might not have a job
  6. When I was a kid, I tripped and fell, slamming my face into the tv, which left a scar on my chin
  7. I played the clarinet and bass clarinet in grammar school
  8. My first love's name was Dominick (back in my high school days)
  9. I wasn't allowed to wear jeans until I was in the 6th grade
  10. My hair is naturally brown (with LOTS of gray)
  11. I miss my Dad
  12. I'm too lazy to work out, but definitely need to
  13. I think I'm a control freak
  14. I firmly believe welfare should be abolished
  15. I still keep in touch with my best friend from high school
  16. I'm an electronics junkie
  17. My favorite season is Fall
  18. I was born in Brooklyn, NY, now live outside Memphis, TN, but call NJ home
  19. Have I mentioned I despise stupid people?
  20. My greatest fear is dying in a fire
  21. I have been married 3 times
  22. My parents almost named me Sunshine
  23. My husband says I'm a reality show junkie
  24. I have a tattoo
  25. I hated science, history and social studies when I was in school
  26. I'm a smoker
  27. My favorite food is lasagna (but only when my mom or I make it)
  28. I'm a night owl
  29. I hated, and probably always will, my stepfather
  30. I was a volunteer EMT for 10 years
  31. I'm addicted to Diet Pepsi
  32. I hate coffee
  33. I am married to a Police Officer, but do not work with him
  34. I'm a NASCAR fan
  35. I'm more comfortable in jeans and tennis shoes than anything else
  36. My dog Sammy has an underbite. He looks like an Ewok
  37. I didn't get my license to drive until after I was already married
  38. Have I mentioned I despise stupid people?????
  39. I don't like my sister
  40. I talk in my sleep (or so I've been told)
  41. I worry about my husband not wearing his vest every single day
  42. I want to visit Ireland one day
  43. I love to sing
  44. I carry a gun, and am not afraid to use it
  45. I have been mugged, and got stabbed in the process (before I started carrying the gun)
  46. I always wanted to be a flight attendant when I was a kid
  47. My favorite teacher was my high school English teacher, Mr. Robert A. Murphy
  48. I can type about 75 words per minute
  49. I'm not always easy to get along with
  50. Have I mentioned I DESPISE STUPID PEOPLE????????????????

1 comments:

BB Live Updates said...

Love this! Just may have to steal it from ya! I didn't know some of those things about you. I totally agree though... Stupid people suck!